Soul In The Raw
Last Modified: June 14, 2023
These Websites are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using these Websites, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Websites.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY:
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Websites, or the Websites in their entirety, to users, including registered users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites.
To access the Websites, or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. Details requested include, but are not limited to, first and last name, email address, phone number, physical address, and credit card information (when applicable). It is a condition of your use of the Websites that all the information you provide on the Websites is correct, current, truthful, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with these Websites or otherwise, including but not limited to through the use of any interactive features on the Websites, is governed by our Privacy Notice https://marinayt.com/privacy-policy-2/, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to these Websites, or portions of them, using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the “Content”), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features in connection with certain Content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from these Websites
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from these Websites
- Decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Content, or otherwise distribute in any way the Content other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Websites or any services or materials available through the Websites.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Websites other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails sent to email@example.com or any other email address affiliated with the Company are considered our property. You can read more about this in our Privacy Notice https://marinayt.com/privacy-policy-2/. If you wish to remain anonymous, please specify this in the body of the email itself and we will do our best to respect your wishes.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company, except in a manner constituting “fair use.” All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on these Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Websites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server on which the Websites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites
- Attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND REGULATORY BODIES:
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone sharing information with us through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND/OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ARTICLES:
We may display images, articles, audio, and video (the “Material”) on the Websites from time to time. The types of Material users are authorized to access on the Websites includes Material commissioned by the Company, embedded Material, Material we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, Material from photographic archive and video vendors, and Material supplied to our staff or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
COPYRIGHT NOTICES – DMCA REQUESTS:
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will remove any Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on your intellectual property rights. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any Content without prior notice.
If we publish or are hosting Content that you think infringes your copyright, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your concerns.
If the Content falls into one of the categories listed above under IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ARTICLES, we believe that our use is legitimate and we may not remove it from the Websites. If you have corresponded with the Company directly, and thereafter choose to pursue a copyright notice, please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA. The text of the DMCA can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Website.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by email to email@example.com with an attached and signed PDF that sets forth the items specified below. If we do not respond in 10 business days, please write again – high email volume and spam means we sometimes miss emails.
To enable us to address your concerns quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information in your notice email:
- For each alleged infringement that you wish to have removed, please provide the exact URL for the page containing the Material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you – an email address and/or telephone number is preferred.
- For images, provide the following to substantiate your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of copyright registration of the Image, or, absent such registration, a detailed description of the image – where it was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright. We may not comply with requests to remove an image if you cannot prove that you own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid and we will have no obligation to respond or acknowledge receipt of your notice. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our Websites infringes your copyrights.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED:
We may, from time to time, post informative articles or blog posts on the Websites. The information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
These Websites may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the Content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITES:
We may update the Content on these Websites from time to time, but their Content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
All information we collect on these Websites is subject to our Privacy Notice https://marinayt.com/privacy-policy-2/. By using the Websites, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Notice.
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
The Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including any sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to these Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Websites is based in the state of California, in the United States of America. We make no claims that the Websites or any of their Contents are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Websites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Websites for any reconstruction of any lost data. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Thus, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. The Company has a variety of safeguards – technical, administrative, and physical – in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of user information. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENTS AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENTS OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE FEDERAL OR STATE LAW.
If you have any issue or dispute with the Company, you agree to first contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If we are not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, both parties agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein.
Unless both parties agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in San Diego County, California. Each party will be responsible for paying their respective AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND THE COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS:
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY:
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS:
These Websites are operated by Soul in the Raw.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.